Monday, November 22, 2010

Assignment # 12: Awesome

For a list of more awesome things click here.

For the link to Ms.Pollock's post about this blog click here

For this assignment we had to read a list of awesome things from a website that I linked to above. It's a really cool and funny list, you should check it out if you haven't done so already!

Here are three awesome things from the list that I really liked and related to strongly:


Awesome Thing #412: The air just before a thunderstorm.
    Right before a thunderstorm the sky goes all dark. The wind starts to howl and you hear the noises from the leaves on trees.The sky looks really beautiful. It's especially soothing when you step outside and just watch the sky as it turns into a thunderstorm. Most of the time I go outside and watch the sky right before a thunderstorm. I always like to read a good book during loud thunderstorms.

   When you listen to a song enough times to have the guitar solo memorized is awesome! Sometimes my sisters and I play this game where you have to imitate the guitar solo and guess which song it's from. It sounds really lame but, it's something to do when you're bored and it's quite funny. One of us imitates the guitar solo and the other has to guess which song the guitar solo is from. It's a really funny game because sometimes the imitations we make of guitar solos fail and the other person has no clue of what guitar solo you're imitating.
 

Awesome Thing #539: When you open a book to the exact page you were looking for.
   This is really awesome because you don't have to flip through the entire book to find that one page. Also, the feeling of accomplishment after you open a book to the exact page you were looking for. It feels like you've just done magic, but when you tell the nearest person to you what just happened they don't really care.

Miss Pollock told us to make up one awesome thing that was not on the list. My awesome thing is about one of my own experiences.


Awesome Thing #1001: Finish reading the entire list of awesome things!
   I find this really awesome because when I read the whole list it was just plain awesome! Every time I read the list it makes me laugh or it puts a smile on my face. I think everyone should read that list. That's why it's on my list of awesome things!

No comments:

Post a Comment