Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Assignment # 10: Mystery History Maker

For the link to Miss Pollock's post about this blog click here

To play the Mystery History Maker Game click here

My Mystery History Maker match is...Laura Secord! I think she was a pretty cool person because she had the guts to go and warn people about an attack, without knowing that she would get a reward for it! I kind of knew who she was, but I mostly guessed. The things we have in common are the love for books! I would've dopne what she did and warn the army about the attack, so maybe that's something else we have in common! This person is historically significant in Canada becuase she walked for kilometres and kilometres so she could warn the army of an attrack that she overheard. Thanks to Laura Secord the attack failed and the British army were able to defend themselves. Laura Secord is a really courageous person and I'm really glad that she was my match!

No comments:

Post a Comment