Friday, November 12, 2010

Assignment # 8: How Are You Creative?

For the link to Miss Pollock's post about this blog click here.

Some things I like to do are:
-Reading
-Writing
-Listening to Music
-The Clothes I Wear

Now here's how they show my creativity:

Reading: It lets me use my imagination and use a description of a character to put together a picture of that person in my mind. I also do that to imagine a landscape and other things in any book I read. It also helps me learn new vocabulary to express myself with, as well as to describe things better.

Writing: This one lets me use my imagination becuase I can write anything I want down on some paper. I can make a story, a poem (even though poetry isn't one of my strongest areas in literature). You can write anything at all and there are no limits! Writing can also express your emotions. You can do anything with it, that's what makes it so great.

Listening to Music: I think it's one of the things that show my creativity because I really like to listen to music! It also helps me with my writing because the songs I listen to use some words that I don't fully understand so I search them up and then I learn a new word! I also think music is one of the best things in the world!

The Clothes I Wear: Some of my creativity is shown in the clothes I wear. It's a way of showing my creativity because I choose my own clothes and no one else tells me what to wear, I just wear what I want to wear. Most people have their own unique style, even though some people might think it's weird, it's still their own cool, unique style and they don't really care about what people might say to them. It's one way that everyone uses to express their creativity, well that's what I think. I use it as one way to show my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment